This is a security feature.
GlamourPay has a security process in place to verify your billing information whilst also ensuring scammers are not signing up with lost or stolen debit/ credit cards.
This process ensures you are the card holder and have authorisation to use this card to make repayments on your GlamourPay account.
Follow the steps below to complete the ‘Billing Verification’:
- Login to your GlamourPay profile.
- Add a ‘Payment Method’ to your account, this is your nominated debit/ credit card.
- Your nominated debit/ credit card will then be charged a random amount between $1.00 to $2.00.
- You will then need to login to your bank account to check the exact amount that was charged to your nominated debit/ credit card.
- ENTER the exact amount shown in your bank account into your GlamourPay account to verify your card (payment source).
Once you have verified your billing information the $1.00 to $2.00 charge will go straight to your GlamourPay balance so you aren’t losing any money!
If you have any issues with your billing verification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.